- Date: 20161018
- Time: 9:30am
I’m very excited to be talking with parents at Green Valley Elementary School on Tuesday, Oct. 18th @ 9:30am!
Do you struggle to get your kids to make healthy choices? As parents we want the best for our kids, but busy schedules, picky eaters and food advertising make healthy eating a challenge!
Jill West, RDN will provide tips and strategies to help the whole family be healthier while avoiding stress and food battles at home.
You will learn:
- What is a balanced diet for elementary-aged kids
- Sugar: How much is too much
- Food Labels: How to separate facts from fiction (marketing hype)
- Healthy snack ideas for sports
- Kid-friendly recipes and resources