Healthy Choices, Healthy Families
What we eat plays a vital role in our health, energy, and student success in school and sports. We all have the best intentions when it comes to feeding our families, but the fact is, life happens — we get busy, overloaded and stressed and we can’t eat healthy 100% of the time. The good news is – you don’t have to!
With just a little support and education, you can learn simple strategies to swap out unhealthy foods for quick, healthier options – even when you’re on the go! Our nutrition consultation packages are tailored to fit your busy lifestyle – you can get as much – or as little guidance as you need! Contact me now to get started!
925-310-5545 or Jill@400moms.com
“The Basics” Family Nutrition Assessment –
Not sure what is the right plan for your family? Jill offers a 60 minute consultation (by phone or in person) to discuss your family’s health needs and goals and provides at least 2 suggestions to help you get started improving your family’s health.
The Jump Start Plan –
If you’re overwhelmed by all the conflicting nutrition information and confused about what is best to feed your child, this is a great place to start. You can get answers to your specific questions, as well as those questions Moms ask a lot, such as, “Should I buy only organic foods?”, “Are frozen foods ok to serve to my child?” and “How much juice ok for my child to drink?”
The Jump Start Plan is 6 weeks and includes 3 one-on-one sessions and includes:
- 3 one-on-one sessions with Jill (in-person or by phone)
- Food Intake Evaluation – to assess your child’s eating patterns, food preferences, and food intolerances
- Nutritional Needs Assessment for your child — to determine his or her specific nutrient needs (calories, protein, fat, vitamins and minerals) based on the Food Intake Evaluation,
- A Personalized Plan of Action – to guide you in helping your child be healthier
- Resources — handouts, recipes, and websites to support your questions and needs
- Monthly newsletter with nutrition tips & recipes
The Healthy Family Plan –
If you’re tired of being a short-order cook or don’t know what to feed your family anymore, Jill West, RDN can help you remove the stress and chaos from family meals. If you’re completely frustrated because your kids have differing food needs (one child is a picky eater, another is an athlete and another child struggles with weight issues), then Jill can help you remove the chaos of meal planning and food preparation so that everyone can enjoy family meals again.
The Healthy Family Plan is 4 months and in addition to all of the services in the Jump Start Plan, it includes:
- 6 one-on-one sessions with Jill
- A free copy of the 400 Moms book – provides tips and strategies to help with picky eating, healthy snack ideas and much more
- Individual consultations with each child – to answer individual questions & meet their specific nutritional needs
- Email and phone support between appointments
The Healthy Family Deluxe Plan –
If your child is being teased or bullied about his or her weight, is feeling self-conscious or ashamed, and you’re unsure how to help (while preserving your child’s confidence, self-esteem and body image), then this plan will give you answers to help your family.
The Healthy Family Deluxe Plan is 10 months and in addition to the services included in the Healthy Family Plan, it includes:
- 12 one-on-one sessions with Jill
- A one-on-one visit to a local grocery store of your choice for personalized food selection assistance and your specific questions answered
- In-home Pantry Evaluation (optional) – review your refrigerator and pantry to help you quickly determine what foods should stay and what foods need a nutritious alternative. We will then create a shopping list you can continue to use
- The Healthy Family Grocery List –this guide gives you the grocery list you never had time to create and provides you with “What to Look For” guidelines so when new products come out, you know how to tell if they’re healthy or not.
- The Family Meal Planning Guide – a template to help make weekly meal planning simple and doable, along with guidelines to help with those last-minute, unplanned meals
In-home Pantry Evaluation –
The first step on your journey to good health is a Personalized Healthy Eating & Exercise Plan. But another vital step to your success is having the right foods in your kitchen to support your new plan. Jill West, RDN will gladly come into your home and review the contents of your refrigerator and pantry, helping you quickly determine what foods should stay and what foods should go. She will recommend nutritious substitutes and create a shopping list to set you up for success with healthy eating.
Speaking to Your Group –
Jill is available to speak to your group or association on a variety of nutrition-related topics for students, families and adults. Presentation examples include (but not limited to):
- 6 Strategies to Beat Picky Eating
- Snacks for Kids…How to Identify The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Quick, Healthy Dinners– Fast Meals, but Not Fast Food
- Nutrition for Student Athletes
- BEST 5 Habits of Healthy Families
- The BEST Diet for Kids
- Healthy Families—4 Simple Steps for Working Parents
- Fit Moms Over 40–Top 10 Secrets!
- 5 Tips for Preventing Diabetes
- 6 Strategies to Lower Your Cholesterol
- Do I Need Nutrition Supplements?
- 7 Nutrition Myths Debunked
Jill West, RDN offers a variety of services to meet the needs of Moms and their families, as well as speaking events for companies, parent groups, and sports teams. As a Registered Dietitian, Certified Health Coach and accomplished speaker Jill provides nutrition guidance to improve the health of individuals, families and company employees.
Mailing Address: Jill West Nutrition Consulting, 3468 Mt. Diablo Blvd., Ste. B-201, Lafayette, CA 94549
Contact Jill: 925-310-5545 or Jill@400moms.com